Community Choice Aggregation
Community Choice Aggregation (CCA) is a program that permits cities, counties, and other authorized entities, called Community Choice Aggregators to purchase and/or generate electricity for residents and businesses located within the boundaries of their jurisdiction.
The California Public Utilities Commission established the following set of rules and tariffs that govern the relationship between San Diego Gas & Electric and Community Choice Aggregators.
- Community Choice Aggregation Rule (pdf)
- Community Choice Aggregation Open Season (pdf)
- Transportation of Electric Power for Community Choice Aggregation Customer (pdf)
- Community Choice Aggregation Cost Responsibility Surcharge (pdf)
- Information Release to Community Choice Aggregator (pdf)
- Frequently asked questions about San Diego Gas & Electric and community choice aggregation (pdf)
- Aggregated energy efficiency programs participation data already tracked and as reported to the Commission
- Q1 2017 – SDGE Quarterly IMD Funding Report
- Q2 2017 – SDGE Quarterly IMD Funding Report
- Q3 2017 – SDGE Quarterly IMD Funding Report
- Q4 2017 – SDGE Quarterly IMD Funding Report