How to Pay My Bill
Send your payments to:
PO Box 25111
Santa Ana, CA 92799-5111
Pay at one of our conveniently located payment locations.
Set up automatic deductions from your checking account for your monthly payment. This free service is quick and easy to use. Please note: some financial institutions may charge a fee for electronic fund transfers. Check with your bank or credit union.
- Use My Account, or
To register by mail, print the Mail-In Enrollment Form and attach a voided or canceled check, then return them to us. A confirmation letter will be mailed to you once you are enrolled. You will continue to receive your monthly bill, but will have the option to pay by mail or phone.
- Changes to Information
- Sign in to My Account to notify us of changes to your bank account information, address, etc. or contact Customer Service by email or at 1-800-411-SDGE (7343).
- Inaccurate information may result in electronic payments being refused by your financial institution.
- SDG&E will not be responsible for losses, expenses, or other liabilities that result from inaccurate information or failure to provide us with timely notification of changes.
- Rejected Payments
- If your payment is ever rejected by your financial institution because of insufficient funds, closed/unauthorized accounts, or other reasons, SDG&E will pass through any assessed charges. Check with your financial institution for possible charges it may impose.
- If your payment is rejected, SDG&E will charge an $8.00 processing fee on your next bill.
- SDG&E reserves the right to terminate your participation in SDG&E My Account if your financial institution refuses to make payment more than once within a twelve-month period.
- Cancelling Participation
You may cancel participation at any time by submitting your request in writing to:
Attn: APO Processing, CP61C
PO Box 129831
San Diego, CA 92112-9831