2018 Business Energy Efficiency Rebate Program
Earn Rebates on Your Improvements
Instant Lighting Rebates Now Available
Instant rebates are available on select lighting product(s), at participating distributors. To receive the rebate, customers must complete a Purchase Acknowledgement Form (should not take more than a couple minutes to complete) which can be downloaded and completed prior to the purchase or at the time of purchase. Make sure you get them now, because the rebates are only good while supplies last.
How to receive your instant lighting rebate
- Locate this tag at participating distributors and select the lighting product
Bring your item to a sales associate who will then provide you with a purchase acknowledgment form that you will need to fill out. If you'd like to fill out the form before heading to purchase your lighting you may download it now.
Receive your instant rebate after you hand the completed form to the sales associate.
Name Address Phone American Power Solutions 14355 Industry Circle,
La Mirada, CA 90638
714-626-0300 ext. 100 California Electric Supply 1080 N. Johnson Ave.,
El Cajon, CA 92020
619-579-0711 1011 Bay Blvd.,
Chula Vista, CA 91911
619-427-2370 CED San Diego 5457 Ruffin Road, SD, CA 92123 858-268-1020 CED Santee 8406 N. Magnolia Ave, Ste. H,
Santee, CA 92071
619-562-3004 CED San Clemente 446 Calle de Los Molinos
San Clemente, CA 92672
949-492-5161 CED Carlsbad 6106 Avenida Encinas, Ste. A
Carlsbad, CA 92011
760-438-9691 CED Ramona 432 Maple St., Ste 16,
Ramona, CA 92065
760-788-6112 CED Escondido 2160 Meyers Ave,Escondido, CA 92029 760-747-2900 CED Lighting Solutions 12625 Danielson Court, Ste. 102, Poway, CA 92064 858-386-1228 GraybaR 8606 Miralani Drive, San Diego, CA 92126 619-241-6399 HD Supply Facilities Maintenance 7411 Goen Pl., Suite A,
San Diego, CA 92120
602-373-4574 LED Supply Co 5555 Santa Fe Street,
Suite D, SD, CA 92109
877-595-4769 Regency Lighting 511 Saxony Place #101
Encinitas, CA 92024
(800) 284-2024 Rexel 7380 Convoy CT,
SD, CA 92111
(858) 636-4400 1333 Magnolia Ave,
El Cajon, CA 92020
(619) 442-9255 2750 Auto Park Way,
Escondido, CA 92029
(760) 747-2211 Solterra Lighting
5375 Avenida Encinas,
Suite A, Carlsbad, CA 92008
(760) 438-6600 The LED Partnership dba of Energy Innovatioon Group LLC Sid Pelston (424) 245-4967 Walters Wholesale Electric Co. 10031 Old Grove Blvd.,
San Diego, CA 92131
525 North Andreasen Dr., Escondido, CA 92029 1-855-925-8577
Non-Lighting Rebates - How to Apply
Non-Lighting Rebates - How to Apply
Enhance your customer experience and save money at the same time.
SDG&E offers rebates on new foodservice equipment such as ice machines, convection ovens and griddles. Please review all steps to make sure that your non-lighting rebates application is processed and not returned back to you because of missing information.
- Review the Energy Efficiency Business Rebates Handbook for an overview of policies and procedures.
- Browse our new consolidated Product Catalog to find rebate-eligible items: Consolidated Product Catalog (pdf)
- The following project types require a site inspection be conducted before existing equipment is modified or new equipment is installed:
- Projects applying for On-Bill Financing
- All products found in the DEER Section
- Various other products that are identified in the product catalog
- Previous participation (if occurred within last 5 years)
- If your project requires a pre-inspection, you must wait for a notice to proceed from SDG&E before any equipment can be modified or installed.
Submitting your online rebate application (3 steps)
Step 1: A Trade Professional and/or business customer must complete and submit the appropriate rebate application online.
- Projects not requiring pre-inspection: It is recommended that the Trade Professional and/or Business Customer fill out as much information as possible and submit the online application for the processing team at SDG&E to review. Within three business days a notification will be sent on next steps regarding completing the online application.
- Projects requiring pre-inspection: It is a requirement, for all projects requiring pre-inspection, that the Trade Professional and/or Business Customer complete, and submit, the online application and must wait (up to three business days) for a notice to proceed from SDG&E before any equipment can be modified or installed.
- Important: Completing step 1 of the online rebate application process does NOT guarantee a rebate. Only by completing step 2 (below) of the process will your project be eligible for a rebate.
Step 2: After submitting your online application please download and save the confirmation (the application) when prompted.
Step 3: In order to begin processing your rebate we will need a signature on the rebate application. This can be done by downloading the Business Rebates program application (pdf), filling out the application with the appropriate information (refer to your saved downloaded document), printing out the document and signing it. Once complete please scan the signed document and upload it to the Installation Documents section in step 4 below.
Step 4: Make sure you have your enrollment number and account number before you proceed with this step.
Once you have received the notification, and the installation of products are complete, the links below will give the Trade Professional and/or Business Customer the ability to upload documents, complete all the required fields of the online application and submit. The links may also be used to check on the status of the rebate application.
- Remember to upload the signed application in the Installation Documents section.
- Submit a completed W-9 (pdf), if you have not already done so for our records, in the Installation Documents section.
- When filling out the installation information please review our Invoice Guidelines and our Business Rebates Sample Invoice for assistance.
SDG&E’s Business Energy Solutions Program
Several products offered through the Energy Efficiency Business Rebates program are provided at no cost or at a discount for qualified customers through SDG&E's Business Energy Solutions Program. Customers with a monthly electrical demand less than 200 kW may participate. Call our Energy Savings Center at 1-800-644-6133 for details or visit the program page.
Need help getting a project started?
Check out our Trade Professional Directory for a quick tips video and to select a local Trade Professional who can help you kick-start your energy-savings project.
Before you take any steps to reduce your energy use, it’s helpful to build a complete picture about how your facility currently uses energy. Benchmarking provides you with an easy way to assess and monitor your energy use. The EPA’s ENERGY STAR® Portfolio Manager is a tool that helps you identify savings opportunities, verify energy efficiency improvements, and receive EPA recognition for exemplary energy performance.
Once you have created your building portfolio in Portfolio Manager, you can use SDG&E’s no-cost, easy-to-use Automated Benchmarking Service to automatically send your building’s energy use information to the EPA’s ENERGY STAR Portfolio Manager.
Contact our Energy Savings Center at 1-800-644-6133 or firstname.lastname@example.org