Energy Efficiency Filings
Updated Solicitation Schedule In Compliance of D.18-01-004" Ordering Paragraph 7
Decision 18-01-004, Ordering Paragraph 7, directs the utilities to post an up-to-date schedule of planned Energy Efficiency third party solicitations.
Pacific Gas and Electric Company, San Diego Gas & Electric Company, Southern California Edison Company, and Southern California Gas Company shall, within 60 days of the date of this decision, and again after the issuance of a Commission decision on their business plans, plus periodically thereafter, post an up-to-date schedule of planned third party solicitations on their own web sites as well as the proposal evaluation and proposal management application web site. The updated schedules shall also be made available periodically to the California Energy Efficiency Coordinating Council.
San Diego Gas & Electric Company (SDG&E) provides this notification that the current Consolidated Third Party Program Solicitation schedule is now available at the following websites:
Proposal Evaluation & Proposal Management Application (PEPMA): https://www.pepma-ca.com/Public/Default.aspx
California Energy Efficiency Coordinating Committee (CAEECC): https://www.caeecc.org/third-party-solicitation-process
Please note that the current solicitation timeline assumes that a final decision in the Energy Efficiency Business Plan Proceeding (A.17-01-013 et. al.) will be issued no later than the second quarter of 2018. The utilities reserve the right to adjust the solicitation schedule and timeline as needed to comply with Commission directives and Energy Efficiency Portfolio needs.
2015 and 2016 Energy Efficiency Savings Incentives
2015 Energy Efficiency Program Portfolio Changes
SAN DIEGO GAS & ELECTRIC COMPANY (U 902 M) 2015 Energy Efficiency Program Portfolio Changes Pursuant to the Assigned Commissioner’s Ruling and Scoping Memorandum Regarding 2015 Portfolios (Phase 1 of Rulemaking 13-11-005)
Pilot Financing Programs Notice
SDG&E has requested approval from the California Public Utilities Commission for two pilot financing programs. The proposed Energy Efficiency Eligible Measures are listed below.
1. Single Family Loan Program
2. Off-Bill Small Business Lease Providers Pilot
SDG&E Energy Efficiency Program Reporting
SDG&E’s Energy Efficiency Program Reports can be found on the California Energy Efficiency Statistics webpage hosted by the California Public Utilities Commission (CPUC). This site allows public access to CPUC Energy Efficiency Program documents and information including:
- Energy Efficiency Program Implementation Plans
- Monthly, Quarterly, and Annual Reports
- California Energy Efficiency Programs news and announcements
The link is the same for all reports below. On the Energy Efficiency Statistics webpage, select the appropriate drop downs with the report category and report options you are interested in. You can then review or download your selected report.
Program Cycle 2010-12: Energy Efficiency Reports
Program Cycle 2006-08 (includes 2009): Energy Efficiency Reports
Program Cycle 2004-05: Energy Efficiency Reports
2006 Annual Reports (Demand-Side Management, Low-Income Energy Efficiency, Energy Efficiency and Demand Response)
Annual Earnings Assessment Proceeding (AEAP) Program Year -- 2004
- Annual Earnings Assessment Proceeding (AEAP) Application (12 MB)
- Demand-Side Management Programs Annual Summary for Program Years 1994-1997 (2.3 MB)
- SDG&E Direct Testimony Regarding 2004 Interruptible Programs and Curtailment Priorities (1 MB)
Energy Efficiency Annual Report 2009 Results
Annual Earnings Assessment Proceeding (AEAP) Program Year -- 2008
- Demand Response Programs Annual Summary - 2008 Results, May 2009
- Low Income Energy Efficiency Program Annual Summary And Technical Appendix - 2008 Results, May 2009
Annual Earnings Assessment Proceeding (AEAP) Program Year -- 2007
- SDG&E Demand Response Programs Annual Summary - 2007 Results, May 2008
- SDG&E Low Income Energy Efficiency Programs Annual Summary & Technical Appendix - 2007 Results, May 2008