The relationship between the state's regulated utilities (such as SDG&E) and their unregulated, energy-related affiliate companies are subject to rules established by the California Public Utilities Commission (CPUC).
These "Affiliate Transaction Rules" address many issues. In response, this web site has been developed to notify interested parties of particular transactions between SDG&E and certain of its affiliated companies. SDG&E posts this information in compliance with the CPUC's Decision 97-12-088 issued in December 1997, revised in August 1998, and revised again in December 2006.
With the revision of the Rules being issued in December 2006, Section VI.C requires that each utility subject to the Rules have independent audits verifying that the utility is in compliance with the Rules for the last two calendar years ending December 31. These audits must occur on a biennial basis and be conducted by CPUC selected auditors. Future Audits of Affiliate Transactions will be made available on the Commission’s Energy Division website.
If you'd like more information about these rules/regulations, you can e-mail AffiliateComplianceSDGE@semprautilities.com.
SDG&E Affiliate Transaction Postings
- Customer Information Provided to Affiliate(s)
- Supply, Capacity, Services, or Information Provided to Affiliate(s)
- Discounts, Rebates, Tariff Deviations, or Fee Waivers Provided to Affiliate(s)
- Non-Customer Specific Non-Public Information
- Listing of Covered Affiliates
- Listing of Energy Marketing Affiliates
- Listing of Non-Covered Affiliates
- Community Choice Aggregation (CCA)
- SDGE Advice Letter 3055-E