Referrals to Social Services Agencies

The Gatekeeper Program

If you know someone, age 62 and over, who:

  • appears to be ill, disabled, disoriented or confused
  • appears to be/lives in an unhealthy environment

Please call us with as much information on the individual as possible. Our partner, Aging and Independence Services, will then assist or refer that individual to the appropriate social services agency for assistance. Give us a call at 1-800-411-7343 so we can help.